WHAT SORT OF PROBLEMS CAN AN OSTEOPATH ASSIST ME WITH?
Common problems that our osteopaths at Middle Park Osteopathic Clinic can provide relief from:
• Acute or chronic muscular pain
• Headaches and migraines– often providing instant relief and long term solutions
• Osteopathy for Back Pain and Neck pain
• Osteopathic treatment of Sciatica
• Joint injuries including Osteopathy for hip and shoudler pain
• Tennis Elbow diagnosis and treatment
• Osteopathic assessment and treatment for Shoulder pain and problems
• Postural problems – we assess and provide solutions for.
• Work injuries – including workcover
• Injuries after a car accident – including TAC claimable Osteopathy
• Sports Injuries – Osteoapthic diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of.
Less common problems your Osteopath who is around the corner from Port Melbourne, South Melbourne, St Kilda and Albert Park can help with:
• Sleep Disorders
• Digestive problems
• Clicky Jaws or jaw pain (TMJ treatment)
• Ear infections
• Digestive Problems
• Children (General check ups, headaches, pain, after falling over, learning difficulties,
• Asthma (Treatment of the mechanics of breathing, the rib cage and diaphragm)
• Recurrent UTI (Urinary Tract Infections)
We at Middle Park Osteopathic Clinic are located at 63 Park Street, St Kilda West 3182