Osteo For Kids, Children and Adolescents
Osteo for kids, children and adolescents is more common than you may think. As Children develop and learn new skills they push their bodies to the limit. It is important that the stresses and strains that occur during play time are not having an ongoing affect on their musculoskeletal growth and development. This is where Osteoapthy for Children may become important. These active ages are a common time when various muscle or joint problems can pop up and may have an effect on their bodies well into their adulthood. Children and adolescents often have sports injures, falls, knocks and poor posture these are all things to watch out for and that may require childrens Osteopathic treatment to manage.
PAEDIATRIC OSTEOPATHS COMMONLY ASSIST WITH SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH CONDITIONS SUCH AS:
• Scoliosis S or C shaped spine in children
• Headaches in toddlers or commonly adolescents
• Sports injuries to the active toddler or teenager
• Muscle sprains/tears
• Back pain associated with carrying heavy school bags
• Neck pain associated with study and use of computers
• Playground injuries or injuries from falls or contact sports
• Injuries from intense or repetitive training (rowing, tennis, gymnastics,
We also offer Osteopathic treatment for babies.